On 25 September 2019, Amazon launched the Alexa echo loop ring which grabs the attention of almost the whole world. With the titanium body and two microphones, it has the world’s smallest speaker ever.
It looks like a common ring and is wearable too. The Alexa echo loops ring pairs with your phone for the connectivity so that you can pick calls. You can awake the Alexa by pressing the small button on its backside.
Either with the vibration of the ring or a message on your smartphone, you will be notified that Alexa gets successfully activated.
You can now give Alexa commands by putting the ring near your mouth and then listen to the response from Alexa by putting the ring near to your ear. You will seem like you are on a confidential mission. One more thing about the ring is that Alexa responds in a very low voice which is almost very hard to hear in the places full of crowd.
Let’s move ahead and know some more details about Alexa Echo loop ring
- The introductory price of the ring is $129.99 only.
- You will get four different sizes for the Alexa echo loop ring i.e small, medium, large and extra-large.
Note: the extra-large size of the ring is used for demos by Amazon.
- So that the customer could choose their correct size, what they are doing is to send a ring sizing kit with the plastic fake echo loops.
- The battery of the loop ring is so amazing and can last up to a full day with sporadic use.
- When you receive the notification, the ring starts vibrating the same as a smartwatch. But it does not include the custom vibration for distinct notifications.
- If you want to access the default assistant of your phone then you can long-press the button of your loop ring. It will directly access your phone assistant ex Siri or Google Assistant, according to the phone you are using.
- You also have the option to accept and reject the calls from that button but the problem here is that you cannot play or pause the music from it.
- One more amazing thing about the device is that you can speed dial your favorite contact bt pressing the button.
- You can also set reminders on different locations so that the ring would vibrate on the same location to remind you that you have to buy certain things from his place. Oh My God! It’s really amazing.
- You will get only one color for the Alexa echo loop ring and that is titanium black.
- Don’t worry, as you don’t have to take the ring out every time when you wash your hands as it is water-resistant and scratch proof too.
- You may find it somewhat annoying to wear the ring because of its size and weight. Let’s wait for the people’ s review about the loop ring.
Just after the launch of the ring, people went crazy about that and the lucky one got the loop ring. But, many of them are facing problems in the setup process.
Although the process to set up the Alexa loop ring is not that hard but for those who thought it is tough, we are writing this article for them. Follow the below steps carefully in the given manner and you will find that your problem is resolved completely.
In case you are looking for a fast process to solve the issue then you can easily call on our helpline numbers. They will listen to you carefully and tell you where you have gone wrong.
Steps to set up Alexa echo loop ring
- Download the Alexa app on your smartphone. To download it you will first go to your play store or app store and then search for the Alexa app.
- Click on “download” and then let the app to be installed successfully.
- Sign in to the account with your Amazon ID> in case you don’t have the login then you have to click on sign up.
- Follow the instructions given for sign-up and then log in to the app.
- Turn on the Bluetooth or wifi network of your device and search for the name of your echo loop ring.
- Soon after you will find the name on your device try to connect to it.
- If you are connecting it through the wifi then don’t forget to enter the correct security key.
- To connect, check for the name of the ring on your device, click “OK” and let it connect successfully.
- Your ring will notify by vibrating that it gets successfully connected.
- Enjoy the feature of all new Amazon’s loop ring.
- Say the wake word and listen to how your Alexa responds to you. Enjoy its calling and let me remember your feature.
In case you are not yet able to connect your Alexa echo loop ring with your device then you can call us on our Alexa helpline numbers.
Our experts are round the clock ready to help you. They all have years of experience in the relative field and can solve your issue in just a few minutes.
Disclaimer: Smart Device Helpline, is a third-party service provider and have no affiliation or relation with the brand or service. Any image or content used in the post is only for representation and information purposes and we do not have any right or authority over it. How are you using this information is solely your responsibility and we shall not be held accountable for the same.