Connecting the Alexa to your computer is not a tough task but one should have proper knowledge of the gadgets. If you are also the one who is facing the same trouble then take a chill pill as with this article you will find that your problem got solved totally.
One important point to note here is that Alexa is only accessible to windows10 PC and desktop only. Either you will it already installed on your desktop or else at the time of installing the PC the device asks for permission to do so.
To check the Alexa whether it is being installed on your PC or not you can type Alexa in the search bar and see the results.
Steps to setup Alexa app for windows10 PC
- After you found Alexa on your Pc then click on the app icon.
- Follow the command given by the app and agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Finish the setup.
- Now open the app, it will ask you to sign in.
- If you already have the Amazon account then sign in other you have to sign up by given all the details.
Note: Don’t have an Amazon account and need to sign up, take it easy as our helpline numbers are 24*7 available for you. Just one call and all of your issues will be resolved.
Steps to turn your PC on with the help of Alexa
- Turn your PC on first.
- Permit the wake on LAN.
- Click on the network adaptors.
- After clicking on the device name, select the power management and ctrl+A all the checkboxes.
- From the advanced tab chose the “wait for the link.”
- Then Select ON from the drop-down menu.
- Search for “Wake on the magic packet” and click that. And then from the drop-down menu, click on enabled.
- Now, you have to create an IFTTTP recipe and do so use IFTTT to connect Amazon Alexa to Android SMS.
- With your Id and password login into the account of IFTTTP.
- Trigger PC on the applet to permit the Alexa.
- In your android device install the wake on the LAN app as well as the tasker app.
- Connect your smartphone with the same network to which your PC is connected.
- Exit the taskbar after you have found your profile if you get toggled.
Steps To Connect Your Alexa With Windows PC
- Log into your Alexa account first.
- From the device list search for your Echo device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of both your PC and smartphone.
- Pair both the devices.
- Congratulations as your Echo works as a speaker for your PC.
Steps To Connect Your Alexa With Mac Computer
- The very first and basic first to connect Alexa with Mac is you have to create an Alexa account first.
- From settings, choose your Echo from the list.
- Pair with the MAC with the help of Bluetooth.
- From the system, preferences opt for the sound
- Now click Echo from the device list.
Alexa Helpline services
Although we have told you all related information in this article if somehow you are unable to connect Alexa to your computer then don’t worry our Alexa customer services are available 24*7 to guide you.
All of our technicians are highly skilled and willing to help you out. Just call them now and get your mind free from the related issues.
We believe in our customer’s satisfaction and that is why we provide them a perfect and permanent solution. Without any hesitation do call us now if you are looking to solve the issue immediately.
Your reviews matter a lot for us to improve ourselves and that is why we have always asked our customers to give us a genuine review.
Disclaimer: Smart Device Helpline, is a third-party service provider and have no affiliation or relation with the brand or service. Any image or content used in the post is only for representation and information purposes and we do not have any right or authority over it. How are you using this information is solely your responsibility and we shall not be held accountable for the same.