The Amazon Echo is a Bluetooth speaker which means you can stream music via Wi-Fi and you can control any device that supports Bluetooth audio streaming. Undoubtedly, Amazon Echo is the best Home Smart Speaker.
Amazon’s Echo Speakers can function like any other Bluetooth speaker to play music, podcasts and other audio programming from your Smartphone, tablet, TV or any other Bluetooth-enabled devices. They enhance the quality of your audio and give you the best voice experience for your entertainment.
How to Use Echo as a TV Speaker
The Alexa Voice assistant through the Echo can work with your TV in several different ways. You can use Amazon Echo as a TV Speaker. Check this article, how you can use Alexa to control your TV.
There are two ways to connect Alexa Echo dot with your TV, i.e. via wi-fi or Bluetooth. You can use echo as a Bluetooth speaker without wi-fi. But to start the pairing process, a wi-fi connection or a mobile hotspot is required at the initial stage. After that, you can take all the advantage that your device has to offer.
How to use Echo Dot as a Speaker?
You can use Amazon Echo dot as a Bluetooth Speaker on Android, iPhone, iPad, or any other Bluetooth enabled device by simply pairing your device with Echo dot via Bluetooth. To connect your Echo device with your Bluetooth-enabled device, follow these simple steps:-
- Make sure that your Bluetooth enabled device is within the range of Amazon Echo speaker.
- Give a voice command to Alexa “Alexa, disconnect” in order to disconnect any or all existing Bluetooth connections with Alexa.
- Now, to start with the pairing process, make sure that your device’s Bluetooth is enabled and then give a voice command to Alexa, “Alexa, Pair.”
- Once you have given the command to Alexa, Alexa will respond to it by telling you that she is ready to pair.
- On your device that you want to pair with Alexa, look for Echo speaker under the Bluetooth settings. Select the Alexa Echo Device to complete the pairing process and Alexa will confirm the successful connection.
Once you have paired your Echo device, you can start using immediately. When you leave the area, your device will disconnect with the Echo device. But once you have set up the connection with Alexa, you can re-commence it any time. But for that, your device should be in the range of Alexa with an active Bluetooth connection. All you need to do is to give a command to Alexa to connect with that specific device.
Amazon Alexa Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem while connecting your Alexa Echo device with your Bluetooth device, then we are here to solve all of your problems. Dial our toll-free Amazon Alexa Helpline Number and connect with one of our Tech Experts to get instant help. We are available 24*7 via phone, chat, and email to provide instant support to our clients. Get in touch with us!